Wednesday, September 7, 2016

For Tuesday's class we were told to mess around with our aperture settings while capturing a photo with a good depth of field. So I went to my house and in the back yard are some very vibrant sunflowers so I decided to experiment with those. I first captured the sunflower in focus with a low aperture, then changed the focus to the storage in the background of the first photo. Here is what I came up with.


Unfortunately I was unable to capture the bee in focus but I still thought it was an interesting shot.








Here are a few pictures taken when I took a trip to the Big Horn, I was unable to take any pictures of fish because I am still learning how to juggle the camera as well as the fish and the rest of the fishing gear hanging off of me. Also I need someone else to catch a fish that I am with.

No comments:

Post a Comment