Wednesday, September 7, 2016

I went on a backpacking trip to Rainbow Lake out East Rosebud in the Beartooth Mountain's with the camera I will be using for the whole semester. I had no idea how to use it and unfortunately the weather was horrible the whole time we were there, but the fishing was not bad so we were able to eat and take pictures of a few fish. Also because I had no idea how to use the camera I had it on a pretty high ISO function and my pictures turned out not as good as I wanted them to. But it was a good learning experience and even since Tuesday's class I have come to understand much more about the camera I am borrowing. Here are a few pictures I managed to somewhat salvage in Lightroom, but again the quality and weather had pretty negative effects on my pictures.
Lake Outlet

Rainbow Lake

Hybrid Rainbow Cutthroat on a wooly bugger

Hybrid Rainbow Cutthroat on a wooly bugger

Dinner

Dinner

Lake Inlet




Lake drainage creek

No comments:

Post a Comment