Tuesday, September 27, 2016

We have gone over a few brief lessons on how to roughly edit photos In Lightroom enough to where it is not too much. I had been messing around with Lightroom a few weeks ago and already with the few tips and key points I learned in Lightroom made a big difference in the outcome of my photos. The biggest thing I learned and that has helped to make pictures I have taken to look the best is learning more about the histogram and looking to see what whites or blacks are too blown out in the picture. Here are my TWO CRITIC Photo's! Let me know what you think of the final products!


East Rosebud; Rainbow Lake







Madison River below Hebgen Dam, Brown Trout. Caught on a Black and white minnow imitation I tied myself! Fall fishing is good for this species because they are spawning right now.





No comments:

Post a Comment