Thursday, November 10, 2016

This weekend I am going to go on a fishing trip out towards Bozeman area. I decided to research about how to maximize the best photography of fish pictures. I found a this link, https://flymenfishingcompany.com/blogs/blog/86937217-10-tips-to-improve-your-fly-fishing-photography  and it had some pretty good information, but I will be lacking a few equipment necessities that the pros use, but I can still take away some good idea that I found.
The first thing that I need to try using is a polarized filter because it reduces any glare from wet fish or if the fish is still in the water you are able to take a much clearer photo with a polarizer.
The second piece of equipment is waterproof cases to take underwater photos. But that is easy to steer clear of and other options are better for dry photography.
I was able to take away that the person who is holding the fish needs to put some thought and effort into how they hold the fish in order for the photographer to get what they are looking for. I have posted below some sweet shots where aperture priority was used extremely well.



Even though these fish are not trout, I liked how the photographer made the head and face of the fish close to the lens to make it so clear and to show the color and size of the fish, drawing the attention to that instead of the person holding the fish. I will do my best to replicate this shot this weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment