Monday, December 5, 2016


Makeup Blog! Heard a lot of great feedback about my photos after I shared them with people. So I believe I will make the investment to buy a Camera within the next year or few month...who knows! But it would be very cool to keep albums of amazing memories of the places I go to and the fish that I catch...I live in a beautiful area so I think that is something I could pick up as a hobby or if I am into it enough maybe become well known! I know I will have the help I need about any questions from Dave down the road, but I was thinking about getting a Canon EOS series camera and probably close to the same camera I used all semester, the Rebel EOS T5. Depending on my budget will make a big difference, but I feel a decent camera with awesome lenses is the way to go. Here are a few ideas of the camera's I would think about purchasing.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/canon-eos-rebel-t6-dslr-camera-with-ef-s-18-55mm-is-ii-and-ef-75-300mm-iii-lens/5091315.p?skuId=5091315&ref=06&loc=01&ksid=1cb1b97d-36ce-421a-a886-92121cf38d93&ksprof_id=14&ksaffcode=pg206359&ksdevice=c


Here is the link to a reasonably priced, NEW, Canon Rebel T6 package that comes with an extra 300 mm lens!



No comments:

Post a Comment